Dr. Robert Manfredini D.N.
Naprapathic Healthcare treats Connective Tissue Disorders (i.e. back pain, headaches...) by:
- Manual Medicine: gentle, hands-on manipulation
- Nutritional Counseling: dietary changes, supplements
- Therapeutic Modalities: ultrasound, electro-stimulation, low-level laser therapy
Connective tissue - the stuff that holds the whole body together. Connective Tissue Disorders are characterized by abnormal rigid and/or contracted (strained) ligaments, tendons and muscles. These disorders impede nervous system function which can interfere with nerve conduction and the circulation of blood and lymph. This can result in pain and inflammation to the affected area of the body.
What I do is quite simple; I try to bring your body back into balance so it can communicate with the brain in a more efficient manner. By correcting muscle, tendon, ligament, and nerve issues, communication can be improved and the brain can regulate the health of the body. Unfortunately, disruption of function due to muscle spasm or weak/damaged tissue can influence this communication in a negative way. The good thing is that it doesn’t have to be that way.
I'm Not Just About Joint Pain, Naprapathic Healthcare addresses more than you may think. I may:
- Educate you on proper diet for a speedy recovery. Naprapaths are the only practitioners with a formal education in nutrition.
- Teach you corrective exercise to correct improper muscle patterns or to stabilize a joint;
- Review job skills (job ergonomics) and provide education so you can reduce repetitious behaviors that can lead to muscle imbalances (cause of back/shoulder pain…).
- Manage lymphatic disturbances-swelling of limbs and body due to illness, cancer, injury, or unknown origin. I use specialized massage techniques to normalize swellings. Or chronic pain.
I am very fortunate that I help people improve the quality of their lives and can provide relief for their pain. Whether it is back pain, lymphedema, chronic pain, digestive disorder, frequent headaches, or a simple ankle sprain I can help you overcome or manage your issue and improve your health and quality of daily
Call/text Dr. Manfredini, D.N. at 1.847.533.7404 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
"A talented therapist with intuitive hands; one of the few people I will let work on me..."states Dr. Manfredini, DN
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Lymphatic Massage
- Zero Balancing
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
Call 1.847.420.0857 or 1.847.533.7404 to schedule an appointment.
Bernadette Forrester, LMT
Graduate from the Chicago School of Massage Therapy Bernadette has been practicing in the Wauconda and Northern Illinois region for over 12 years!
$65 per hour
$35 per half-hour