Dr. Rob’s Naprapathic Wuhan Virus Precautions
- Reduce transmission of any-and-all-viruses FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY!
- Reduce your mental-stress-of-possible-exposure.
- Environmental: Reduce paper use and promote a digital office.
- Multiple times a day the waiting room and bathrooms will be wiped down with bleach wipes.
- After each patient I will use a UV Light disinfectant
- If you wish to wait in your car; please let Dr. Rob know so he can text you when you can enter.
- You can wear a mask...EVEN THOUGH ALL RESEARCH SHOWS THEY ARE INEFFECTIVE AND ARE SIMPLY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT TOOLS! If you do not have one, one will be supplied.
- Initial-Intake-Form: available as a downloadable template for you to complete at home. Visit: www.waucondawellnessgroup.com and download and complete the template; save a copy for yourself and email Dr. Rob (email@example.com) a copy. Paper versions will be available in the office if needed.
- Paperless-Billing and Payments: I accept Zelle.
- “Superbills” can be emailed to you after your visit; or you can receive a hardcopy. So please make sure Dr. Rob has your correct email address.
- Paper credit card receipts will no longer be provided but will be available upon request at the time of visit.
Dr. Manfredini, D.N. believes in using "the least for the most;" meaning he gently and effectively nudges the body toward better function by removing bad muscular/tendon, skeletal/ligament patterns.
A vast majority of patients only require 1-3 visits for negation of most pain; some patients with arthritis/disease/advanced joint damage due to injury or illness may not experience negation and may only experience a reduction to tolerable levels of pain.